Thailand News, Nightlife And Travel |

Thailand News, Nightlife and Travel

Thailand News | RedEyeThai | Thailand News, Nightlife & Travel
In The Thai News

2 Hospitalised After Fire Breaks Out in Pattaya Nightclub

Pattaya, Mon Jun 12 2017
More Thai News

At least two people were hospitalised Monday afternoon after a fire started in a nightclub in central Pattaya, according to police.

Firemen had arrived at the scene and were trying to extinguish the blaze, Col. Apichai Krobpetch said. At about 5pm on Monday, flames erupted at Muze, a popular gay club in Pattaya. Two people were taken to a hospital for treatment of smoke inhalation. The club was closed at the time.

Apichai, chief of Pattaya City Police, said the fire was caused by a welder. Police have detained the worker for questioning.

Khao Sod English
Find Your Perfect, Affordable Hotel At Agoda

More Recent Thai News

Find Your Perfect, Affordable Hotel At Agoda
RedEyeThai Nightlife Reviews